Get Help With Office Setup for Office.com/setup
Redeeming your Microsoft Office setup product key at Office.com/setup is a one-time process. Through this Office-setup process, you add your new Office product to your Microsoft account on your Services & Subscriptions page.
Already Redeemed Your Office Product Key
If you’ve already redeemed or entered your Office setup product key or code and need to install, transfer, reinstall or move your MS Office product, simply skip to Install Microsoft Office.
Support For Office products
Contact us for installation support.
Set Up Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016 At www.Office.com/setup
Step-by-step guide: To set up Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016 At www.Office.com/setup (PC or Mac).
- Go to www.office.com/setup and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account or create a new one.
- Enter your Office setup product key without hyphens.
- Select your region or country.
- Select your language.
- Follow the upcoming prompts to finish the redemption steps.
- On Office.com/setup, you’ll see your name if you signed in already. Microsoft account automatically detect it.
- Remember your created new one Microsoft account so that you can install, reinstall or transfer your Office software later, without a setup product key or code.
- If you’re renewing an Office 365 subscription, enter the Microsoft account that’s associated with your subscription.
Now you are ready to install MS Office setup package.
Install Microsoft Office on Your PC or Mac
Follow these below steps to install, reinstall, or transfer an Microsoft Office product.
Step 1: Visit the Microsoft account, Services & subscriptions web page and login using your Microsoft account.
Shows Services & subscriptions page – account.microsoft.com
Step 2: Select Install for your Office product.
Shows Install link of your purchased Office product on the Services & subscriptions page.
Step 3: Select options you want (such as 32-bit & language) then select Install.
Shows Install button in Download Office dialog box.
Some Tips For MS Office Installation
MS Office Installation on PC:
- Download and installation of Office suite depending on the browser of PC:
- Firefox- Save File
- Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer- Click Run
- Chrome- Setup
- After finished, You will see the prompts – “You’re all set! Office is install now” and through an animation plays you can find Office application on your PC.
- In most cases, Office 365 or Office 2019 or Office 2016 activate after entering Office setup product key or once you start an application or when you click the Accept the agreement of Office.
MS Office Installation on Mac:
- After login at office.com/setup and linked the Office setup product key with MyOfficeAccount, you need to download Office App.
- Once the download completed on your Mac, Open Finder> Go to Downloads> and Double-Click Microsost_Office_2016_Installer,pkg (name might vary).
- Wait Ten seconds & try double-clicking the installer package again if you see this error on Mac.
“The Microsoft_Office_2016_Installer,pkg can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer”
- Click Customize, if you don’t want to install entire suite of Office. You can install specific Office apps also by this feature.
You can use & install Office 2019 for Mac and Office 2016 or Office 2011 for Mac at the same time. But we recommend that you use the latest version Of Microsoft Office without any confusion.
Contact Microsoft Office support
If you still need help with Office.com/setup, visit the Microsoft support page (support.office.com) for help.
*Note: Office 365 or Office 2019 or Office 2016 and its applications are product of Microsoft. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iTunes, iPhone, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.